The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to schools with the aim of raising achievement and progress made in learning by pupils who are at a disadvantage. Schools are challenged to close the gap in achievement between disadvantaged pupils and their peers.
- They receive Free School Meals
- They have received Free School Meals within the last 6 years (Ever 6)
- They are a Looked After Child in the care of the Local Authority
- They have previously been a Looked After Child and have now been adopted or they are under a special guardianship or a child arrangement order
- They have a parent serving in the armed forces, or has served within the last 6 years.