Our mission is founded on Christian values, inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus.
In partnership with families and our local community, we respect, nurture and encourage every child and adult to reach their full potential.
We are proud to be a loving, inclusive and happy school, where children can safely and confidently find their place in the world.
In Jesus, we live, love and learn together
Our school can be traced back to 1870. The school, as it is known today, was opened by Bishop Cyril Restieaux on 15th November 1971. The Sisters of St Joseph led and taught in the school for many generations. Their service came to end when Sister Annunciata retired as Early Years teacher in 2000 and Sister Collumcille retired as Headteacher in 2003.